aPHR 2-Day Bootcamp
The aPHR™ encompasses the foundation of human resource (HR) operations as practiced in the United States. As a young professional embarking on a new career in HR, the aPHR can give individuals the edge needed to jump to the top of the hiring list. It is an HR certification for professionals who are beginning their HR career or transitioning into the HR field.
The aPHR Certification was created in 2016 and is perfect for everyone from high school graduates to individuals beginning their HR career. The intensive two-day boot camp is ideal for individuals who currently perform HR responsibilities, serve in an HR support role, or even serve in the Adjutant General Corps of the military and are looking to transition to a civilian HR position. Individuals with a High School diploma (or global equivalent) are eligible to sit for the exam. The exam is offered in the United States only.
The aPHR™ Study Course content will be focused on covering the general HR knowledge, principles and practices that make up the aPHR™ Exam:
- HR Operations-38%
- Recruitment and Selection-15%
- Compensation and Benefits-14%
- Human Resource Development and Retention-12%
- Employee Relations-16%
- Health, Safety and Security-5%
Tools & Resources
The boot camp includes an excellent live or web-based instruction. Students will have the opportunity to attend the class in person or participate via webinar. Materials include:
- Student Guidebook with notes and information on the aPHR.
- Best Practices on how to take standardized tests.
- A Pre-test, a Comprehensive Final Practice Exam, and sample Chapter Quizzes.
- Games and quizzes throughout the two days in addition to instruction.
Important Things to Know
- This course is offered over two full days at Eastern Standard Time of 9:00-4:00pm.
- In order to receive program materials, all registrants must pay for the Study Course on or before the first day of the class. Payment in full for the Study Course must be made before materials will be shipped.
- Materials will be shipped to you prior to the session and should arrive on or around the start date for the session.
- Webinar instructions will be sent out one week prior to the session.
- If you cancel after receiving the course materials, a nonrefundable materials fee of $200 will be charged.
- If you are using your telephone instead of your computer for audio, you will be responsible for all telephone charges.
2018 -19 dates and times are as follows:
November 28-29, 2018 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (EASTERN TIME), Raleigh, NC, or via webinar.
February 28- March 1, 2019 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (EASTERN TIME), Raleigh, NC, or via webinar.
October 24-25, 2019 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (EASTERN TIME), Raleigh, NC, or via webinar.
Instructor: Hillary Luton, aPHR, PHR, SPHRi
For more information, or to sign up for the course, click HERE or contact CAI at 919-878-9222.